Tennessee is a state that has a rich cultural history and beautiful views including landscapes, mountains, and lakes. It is called as the Volunteer state as thousands of men took part in the 1812 War from this very state.
Even if this fact doesn’t appeal to you for buying a home with land in Tennessee then there is a lot more than you can expect from this state. Rock n Roll took birth here and it is home to the Country Music.
If you still need logical reasons for investing in Tennessee then read below to find some other tempting reasons.
- The state has a wonderful climate and many recreational activities available. The “Great Smoky Mountains National Park” in the eastern part of the state is the most visited one in the state. Cultural and musical destinations include Memphis and Nashville. All this combined together gives a perfectly balanced place to live for students, job seekers, families, and also the retirees.
- Tennessee has many local and international companies that are always looking for local employees. The job growth in this state is massive and this results in the need for more housing. The state has a lower unemployment rate at less than 3.4%, so there are chances of finding a job as soon as you get in. Clarksville, Nashville, and Memphis are the cities
- The state has a low cost of living with a standard at par with the other modern cities.
- With the houses built in the year 2000, central Tennessee is witnessing new construction throughout. Apartments can be seen everywhere in Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Memphis. The average price of homes listed online is just over $240,000.
- You can easily find homes to buy or rent at cheaper rates making the cost of living a little affordable. You will, however, have to pay a little higher for the utilities than the other states. Education and healthcare will help you save a lot of bucks. The student loans are also cheaper than other states.
- Food prices will depend on the location and cuisine so deciding the food budget depends entirely upon you.
- Tennessee exempts its people from the income tax which is why many prefer to buy property in this state.
There are many other reasons why buying property here works in your favor in a maximum number of ways. In conclusion, the tax benefits, lower expenses and 4 seasons that Tennessee offers is nothing but a dream come true.